Home Cooked meals are always the best meal you could ever get. Lots of nutrients, clean and can be cooked any way you like.
If you want to make a simple meal that will not take a lot of your time, cooking seafood will be one of the best ideas. You can make basically anything with seafood. It can also be cheaper at some places.
Lobsters, clams, mussels, fish, shrimp, and oysters are some seafood that is commonly used to make a dish. Here are the simple seafood meal ideas that will make you cook like a professional chef.
Creamy Shrimp Pasta
This is one of the easiest foods that you can cook and it will only take about 30 minutes to completely cook. Juicy, sweet and savoury shrimps and perfectly chewy pasta with flooding creamy sauce. That is what your dinner would look like.
Here are the things you need to cook this meal:
1. Pasta of your choice – boil the pasta in a pot, add some salt and olive oil to give hints of saltness on your pasta.
2. Shrimp – defrost your shrimp (as much as you want) and put it in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes to saute the shrimps.
3. Butter – melt in the pan.
4. Garlic – there is no specific number for this but you can put it as you like. Make sure it is chopped and put it in the pan with melting butter. Don’t make it too brown!
5. Flour – add flour into the pan and whisk constantly until it is golden colour.
6. Milk – add some splash of milk into the sauce and add gradually to smoothen the sauce the way you like it to be.
7. Parmesan cheese – add some in the sauce mixture.
Toss your pasta and put it in the sauce you made, mix it all and put the shrimp. This meal is very creamy, so if you like creamy, thick sauces, this is for you.
Mussels with Garlic and Lemon Sauce
This? Is the best mussel recipe that you can ever get. Take less than 30 minutes and your tasty dinner is ready to serve.
The recipe is very simple and you can actually add any other spices or ingredients that you like.
1. Butter or oil – use any that you prefer; olive oil, coconut oil, neutral tasting oil.
2. Chopped Garlic – saute for a few minutes You can also put ginger, scallions or red onion or anything you like.
3. Mussels – add in your mussels and put the lid on for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure you have cleaned them thoroughly.
4. Lemon – add in lemon zest and lemon juice in the amount you prefer.
5. Herbs – parsley, thyme, dill or any minced herbs you like.
6. Olive oil – drizzle on top.
You can also use diced tomato, any kind of cheese or even kale instead of using lemon zest. It really depends on you.
Just in case you are wondering where to get any kind of seafood, fresh frozen seafood delivery Malaysia will be able to deliver your seafood from the market right to your doorsteps.